Marie started the Notion Mastery course back in Nov 2019, growing that to a mid 6-figure business in under a year. Her whole business has been built on taking a leap of faith an niching down and putting her sole focus on this notion course. In this episod
Marie Poulin is the host of Notion Office Hours
, creator of Notion Mastery
, Run Your Learning Launch, Digital Strategy School
, Think Like a Digital Strategist
, and co-founded Oki Doki
with her husband, where they help folks create, launch, and market online courses and training programs.What we covered in this episode:
RecommendationsFollow MarieFollow MeThank you to this episode's sponsor, ilo.so!
- What is Notion Mastery and why did Marie start it?
- The impact YouTube had on growth
- How the course earned $10k in the first week
- Why Marie doubled down on the course as her main project
- Why it's important not to be a perfectionist
- Why niching is important
- How 80% of Marie's course revenue came from YouTube
- How to make the most out of Notion
- How to enjoy the work you do
- Making $10k extra a month with Gumroad templates
You probably know that Twitter is an incredibly useful tool for us as indie hackers, but sometimes Twitter's in-built analytics tool doesn't quite give you the metrics that really matter. Dan Rowden, from Indie Bites episode 17
, has created the most useful analytics tool for Twitter, giving you the metrics that actually help you understand your tweet performance and grow your audience.
With one glance, ilo helps you easily see which kind of tweets get more impressions, likes, profile clicks and more so you can get grow your Twitter audience.
Head to ilo.so
and use the code INDIEBITES20
to get 25% off your ilo subscription for life. There are only 10 codes available so check it out before they all go!