Mubs is a prolific maker, having made over 90 side projects throughout his career. I was interested to find out what it takes to come up with ideas, validate them and then execute so quickly. Currently, Mubs is building Founderpath with Nathan Latka, and
Mubashar 'Mubs' Iqbal is a prolific maker who has started over 90 projects. Currently Mubs is building Founderpath with Nathan Latka, and on One Hour SaaS where he spends one hour every day working on SaaS businesses.
In this episode we talked about:
RecommendationsFollow MubsFollow Me
- How Mubs got into starting side-projects
- How he comes up with ideas and decides what to work on
- Why some of his projects run on auto-pilot
- How much it costs to run those that are on auto-pilot
- How to sell side-projects
- How to build side-projects quickly
- What Mubs most successful project has been
- How did Founderpath come about
- Why Mubs started One Hour SaaS
Thanks to Mugshot Bot
for sponsoring Indie Bites.
Mugshot Bot automatically generates unique, beautifully designed images for every page on your website or blog so you don’t have to worry about them. This means you can focus on what matters: building your product and creating great content.
Mugshot Bot is a tool that I use personally and made by another indie hacker, Joe Masilotti
To level up your link previews, go to mugshotbot.com/indiebites
, link in the show notes, to create an image for your site, completely free.