Natalie Nagele is the co-founder of Wildbit, the company behind Postmark, Beanstalk, People-First Jobs and more. Wildbit has just turned 20 years old, so Natalie knows exactly what it takes to grow and scale successful bootstrapped businesses. In this epi
Natalie Nagele is the co-founder of Wildbit, the company behind Postmark, Beanstalk, People-First Jobs and more. Wildbit has just turned 20 years old, so Natalie knows exactly what it takes to grow and scale successful bootstrapped businesses. What makes Natalie so interesting to me is that she’s in the group of seriously successful indie hackers (over 100k customers, around for 20 years, pretty large team etc.) and they’re still indie very much living by their own rules.What we covered in this episode:
RecommendationsFollow NatalieFollow MeThanks to this episode's sponsor, Churnkey
- What would you tell yourself 20 years ago before starting Wildbit?
- How do you find work that you enjoy and fulfils you?
- How much time should you spend on hobbies vs your business?
- At what point is a hobby a business and vice versa?
- How to get into deep work
- How many hours you can actually work in a day
- How much should you work on your business?
- Why you need to take time to step back and think
- How much is Natalie working now?
- How do you fit work in with the stuff you enjoy?
- Work life balance
It can be a huge challenge to keep churn down when your SaaS product starts to see traction. The founders of Churnkey know exactly how much of a challenge this can be, having collectively grown three SaaS companies to over $4m in ARR.
They realized that they were thinking about cancellations all wrong. A relationship with a customer doesn’t stop with the “Cancel” button. So they built Churnkey, which reduces churn by up to 42% with custom cancellation flows. For every customer who clicks “Cancel,” Churnkey offers up dynamic offers that encourage customers to stay subscribed.
Just connect Stripe and plug in a small bit of code. In minutes, you’ll be reducing churn by immediately unlocking subscription pauses, dynamic offers, and cancellation insights.
See how much revenue Churnkey can recover for you. Visit churnkey.co
to start your free trial.