What's it like making a full-time income in just a day, meaning you have the remaining four days to do whatever you want with? Well, that's exactly the situation Ramy Khuffash is in. It certainly has it's benefits, but there are some challenges you might
Ramy Khuffash is the founder of Page Flows, a library of inspiration videos for product designers. Ramy started Page Flows after building a UI newsletter to thousands of subscribers, trying to improve his own skills as a developer who cares about design. Ramy is now a full-time indie hacker, with Page Flows making enough revenue to sustain him, alongside a few other side projects.What we discussed in this episode:
RecommendationsFollow RamyFollow Me
- Is the full-time indie hacker dream all it's made out to be
- Why Ramy tried six startups in six months, was it a success?
- Do founders work on things for too long?
- Ramy's journey working for a VC backed startup
- How it compares to bootstrapping
- What is Page Flows?
- How does it earn money?
- The trend of content / directory businesses
- Has he wasted his spare time?
- Why Ramy stopped sharing revenue numbers
Thanks to Weekend Club
for sponsoring Indie Bites.‘I absolutely love being part of Weekend Club.’‘Huge fan of Weekend Club and I love being part of it.’‘Absolutely love this community.’
These are real testimonials for Weekend Club - the internet’s most helpful community for bootstrappers. If you’ve ever struggled meeting other solo founders and staying accountable, then this is for you.
We offer weekly Saturday deep working sessions with up to 30 bootstrappers, such as the founders of Simple Poll and VEED, an active Slack community and over 100 software discounts.
Go to weekendclub.co
and enter a very limited promo code ‘Indie Bites’ for 50% off your first month.