I’ve got a slightly different format today as I’m speaking with podcast expert, Mark Asquith, about the benefits of podcasting for Indie Hackers. Mark is no stranger to building businesses, running a portfolio of podcast-focused businesses here in the UK.
Mark Asquith (aka That British Podcast Guy) is the CEO of Rebel Base Media, the U.K. podcast tech company that makes Captivate.fm
and so much more. What we discussed in this episode:
RecommendationsFollow MarkFollow Me
- What makes podcasting such a good medium
- Is the amount of investment in podcasting (from the likes of Spotify) a good thing?
- Is podcasting oversaturated?
- What does it take to grow a podcast?
- How to stay consistent with producing your show
- How Mark started out with his businesses
- Bootstrapping the next venture
Thanks to Weekend Club
for sponsoring Indie Bites.‘I absolutely love being part of Weekend Club.’‘Huge fan of Weekend Club and I love being part of it.’‘Absolutely love this community.’
These are real testimonials for Weekend Club - the internet’s most helpful community for bootstrappers. If you’ve ever struggled meeting other solo founders and staying accountable, then this is for you.
We offer weekly Saturday deep working sessions with up to 30 bootstrappers, such as the founders of Simple Poll and VEED, an active Slack community and over 100 software discounts.
Go to weekendclub.co
and enter promo code ‘Indie Bites’ for a 30 day free trial.